Monday, December 29, 2008

34 Weeks - Happy New Year

Merry Post Christmas and Happy Early New Year!

We just had another successful trip up to Oregon. Mother Nature accommodated our travel nicely and even gave us our first White Christmas in recent memory. What a treat. Also had a wonderful time at my baby shower thrown for me by my mother and sisters. So much fun to see all the cute baby stuff - and thank you to all of you who made time to be there during the busy, and icy holidays.

Baby News: She's doing great. My sister, Lindsey, gave me little ultrasound scan over the weekend and she looked perfect. Was great to have an opportunity to get another look at her now that she's 5 times larger than when we saw her last at 18 weeks. Shes now 4 to 4.5 pounds, so still has some weight to gain before she's ready to make her grand entrance.

Only 2 more weeks of work before I start maternity leave. I have mixed feelings about it. I do really enjoy my job and will miss all (ok, most) of my collegues. I also look forward to having a little time to get all the things I want to get done before she arrives.

Best wishes to everyone!
SJ

No comments: