Tuesday, January 6, 2009

35 Weeks

I'm thrilled to be 35 weeks. Now if she were born, she'd no longer be an automatic NICU candidate. We are just 2 weeks from being considered term and 5 weeks from the due date. Getting closer! I'm regularly stunned at how time has flown. After all, my last day at work is on Friday! I have plenty to keep me occupied at home, getting settled into our kitchen which should be finishing up in the next week or two. Also, the nursery is started - painted a calming shade of green with a dresser and bookshelf. The crib is still needing assembly and I just learned the changing table was supposed to arrive today, so that makes me very happy to have it finally coming together.

Not much else new to report. New Year's was unremarkable. Since I was fortunate enough to have both Thanksgiving and Christmas off, I worked New Year's and New Year's day. Justin had company shut down last week, so he was home eating Bon Bons and watching soaps, yeah right, he was working on the house. I continue to get bigger and bigger, now at almost an exponential rate. I look like I swallowed a basketball!

Happy New Year to Everyone!
SJ

2 comments:

Peaby said...

These times make the best pictures! And you now you're holding out on us!

Alice said...

Just so you know, being born late February is NOT a problem.... by personal experience FINE people are born just about then.... and being 2 weeks "overdue" is really a perfect amount of "cooking time" for a perfect little girl.... so relax and enjoy the full-figured experience (can you still touch your toes?).