Saturday, August 30, 2008

16 Weeks

Short post this week as we are laboring this Labor Day weekend, on none other than . . . the house. This weekend's adventure . . . painting the exterior. Ah, the fun of home ownership. At least Home Depot is running a sale on paint this weekend. And I also got a fun tennis game in this morning before it got too warm. Hoping if I play while Baby J is in utero, his/her groundstrokes may come a little more naturally and then we can retire on his/her Wimbledon winnings in a few years-

16 weeks, beginning of the 4th month. Now I'm really beginning to show. 3 people at work ran up to touch my "bump". Thank goodness for Bella Bands. Heard about them online. Essentially wide tubes of elastic fabric that look like the bottom of a shirt that you wear to hold up your now unbuttonable pants. Works great and saves having to buy pants at this early stage.

Counting down the days until the next ultrasound. Sept 12th is not coming fast enough! I also want to thank everyone for posting little comments. They're very fun to read and I do check them, so post away!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

What color...and will we see photos? (The house not the baby)

Suzanne said...

Same color tan as before, just a smidge darker; so not very exciting, but sure, I'll take a picture. We did all the prep work today - masking ickyness. Paint tomorrow, trim on Monday. Work Tuesday. . .

Unknown said...

the baby sucking its thumb is a dead ringer for Justin.

Suzanne said...

Hey Shane-
It doesn't have a full head of hair yet, I'm not sure it's mine-
Justin