Friday, August 8, 2008

First Trimester Screening - All Clear!

So exciting!!! We can breathe a huge sigh of relief now that Baby J. has passed his/her first test with flying colors (how could we expect anything less?). Everything looks perfect and it was amazing to see the little being move and hiccup. We saw all ten fingers and ten toes. We even saw a somersault. Not bad for only being 3 inches big. Really fantastic. I teared up of course. Next on the appointment schedule is September 12th for a good look at anatomical development as well as whether we're having a boy or a girl. I still can't get a read from the kid, maybe you have??? If so, put your vote in for boy or girl and half of you will likely be right :)

4 comments:

Stacey said...

I am positively thrilled at your news. I'm not getting a vibe yet for boy vs. girl. Good thing Jermajesty is unisex which definitely has my vote!

Erin said...

So EXCITED for you both! I was so excited to wake up to your email this morning with such great news. Hope you continue to feel better with each passing week!

PS - My blog is not nearly exciting as yours!

Alice said...

Hey Suzanne and Justin!
Just joined in the fun! Wonderful news that things are going perfectly with Jermasjesty... I think that the name will stick... especially at 3 am when you hear The Call and know that Jermajesty, as in "yes, yer majesty", will be used frequently as you stagger out of bed....

Also, I am semi-confident in my vote, (a boy) because of the math... 50/50... : ) Really worked out wonderfully for me, so I'm sending you that vote. So Scientific, huh?

Keep taking pictures and including them in the blog. It is great to see you both and how happy you are!

Love you lots. Gramma Alice
(GreatGrandmother Janes style: XXXXXX00000!!!)

Unknown said...

We are so happy for you both. Glad the first trimester screen went well. My vote is a girl :) BTW, great washer and dryer! Miss you both. Love, Linds