Saturday, August 2, 2008

12 Weeks

Hello Family and Friends!
What's new this week . . . my tummy is seriously starting to pooch. Not, cute, pregnant pooch, but, "has she gained a few???" kind of pooch. I've heard this is a drawback to this period of things. You don't look pregnant, you just look like you've been skipping the gym - which I haven't! Maybe not as often as I should, but I had a nice tennis game this morning.

On the home front. Our washer and dryer just went kaput last weekend. Ah appliances. I'm just glad they made it until I was out of school. So off to Sears we went and brought home these two beauties (see picture at left). Wasn't exactly in the budget, but are they wonderful. What a treat. And as cheesy as it sounds, I even got sentimental over the fact that there is a "baby wear" wash cycle. Likely useless, but makes me smile.

Hope this message finds you all well. Very much looking forward to our First Trimester Screening ultrasound on Friday morning. You can read about it if you wish thru this link http://sanjose.obstetrix.com/body.cfm?xyzpdqabc=0&id=45&action=detail&AEProductID=Client%5FSanJoseM998383&AEArticleID=188
Will be sure to let you know how it goes-
Lots of Love,
SJ

2 comments:

Alice said...

Wall-E and Eva!!! Wow. The Romantic in me smiles and remembers the movie... : ) I really love to, what is the word, can't think of it... humanize inanimate objects: My Prius's voice and personality is Paula Prius. She is proud of her mileage and really disappointed in me for keeping her dusty. : )

Nina said...

What a beautiful baby! Looking forward to being great auntie to our new little jagger.
-aunt myrna