Friday, February 13, 2009

3 Days Late Update

Hey Everyone!
I'm still pregnant! I did have an OB appointment on the 11th which showed that all is well, but there's little evidence that she's all that eager to make an appearance. So, we wait. Technically, my statistical due date is next Tuesday or Wednesday the 17th or 18th, so I'm crossing my fingers for then, (first time mom's usually deliver around 41 weeks). I have another OB appointment scheduled for Wednesday as well and that's about it.

Otherwise, I feel ok. By that I mean huge, plodding, achy, and heavy. Super hard to turn in bed at night particularly with the not so comfortable, yet evidently unproductive contractions wake me up. I am still getting around pretty well. Walking the dog, running errands: the bank, the grocery store, deciding all of a sudden that I need new storage containers for my flour and sugar, a few extra cans of dog food, to exchange something at Babies 'R Us and then to pick something new up there as well. I manage to fill my days with random activities and baking in my new oven, Yum!

Will be sure to keep you all posted. I appreciate the emails and phone calls and apologize if I don't get back to everyone, but do love hearing from you all,

The Interminably Pregnant Suzanne

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Speaking of communication.... apparently I have the wrong phone # for you in my contacts. I sent a very encouraging text to you a few days ago only to receive a response of "I think you have the wrong #". Ooops! Well, they say that it is the thought that counts. You and Baby J are definitely in my thoughts. Good luck with the accupuncture today!