Monday, November 3, 2008

26 Weeks


Hey Everyone!

We just spent a lovely weekend with my parents who came down for a visit. Nice and relaxing even if the weather didn't cooperate. We had fun handing out candy to the neighborhood kids on Halloween even tho I missed out on my golden opportunity to dress up as a pregnant cheerleader. Ah, maybe I'll have opportunity again :)

The rain kept us from heading north for the Oregon vs Cal game on Saturday. It was raining and blowing so horrifically we watched the game from the comfort of our warm, albeit dusty, living room. Perhaps our absence was why they lost, but I'm still glad we didn't have to go be soaked to the bone.

On the baby front, Mom and I were very successful in wrapping up loose ends on the baby registry. I don't know a thing about all those little things that you need like baby lap pads and wipe warmers and different types of onesies. And perhaps most important was finding the crib. You'd think it'd be easy, I was so wrong. We have a small space and evidently I'm very picky, but we found the perfect thing and couldn't be happier.

SJ

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look great! I love my storksak for diaper bags by the way...

JimJ said...

Joshua Tree National Park. A beautiful place. You both look great. Glad you did not choose to truly rock climb. The rocks are sheer and high. For diaper bag you could use an old nike gym bag I don't use anymore. Just throwing that out there. lol. Jim and Laurie.