Monday, October 27, 2008

25 Weeks

I'm finally on the road to recovery - yesterday was the first day that I felt truly human again, but the stuffy nose and hacking cough continue to linger. Can't complain too much, tho. We just enjoyed a lovely weekend in Palm Desert visiting my grandparents. We flew in Friday where we proceeded to have lunch and then crashed for a nap. Boy, aren't we fabulous house guests! On Saturday, we drove out to Joshua Tree for a look around. We tried to do a couple short walks, but anything longer than 20 minutes totally maxed me out. I'll be posting pictures in the next day or two. Sunday was spent as usual, Justin watching the Giants take it to the Steelers and Grandma and I had a bit of shopping. What a great weekend!

Baby is doing well. We had an appointment last week and everything looks good. Next appointment is Nov 18th. Between now and then, my mom is coming down to visit where we'll hopefully finally pick out a crib. I just can't make a decision and need some professional help.

Will post again next week or if anything exciting happens.
Happy Halloween (BTW, I'll be a pregnant witch this year. That should confuse some children!)
SJ

No comments: