Sunday, October 5, 2008

22

How fast it's going. I'm blinking and the weeks are flying by I'm supposing because thus far, this has all been pretty easy. I feel good. Still going about my business. Had my last USTA tennis match on Wednesday - which was a lot of fun even tho we lost, but not before serving up a couple aces! Hoping to continue with the tennis as long as I can . . . one, because it's fun to see my opponent's concern about playing with a pregnant lady and two, because my strokes are still looking pretty good, if I do say so myself. :)

On the baby front, she's doing great and I feel now can be officially listed as a night owl. From about after dinner and through the entire night, she is moving moving moving! I wish I had a little window so I could see exactly what she is up to in there because her gyrations make me think she's working on a whole Saturday Night Fever dance routine.

Best wishes to everyone!
SJ

3 comments:

Seth James and Jennifer Gwen said...

Thanks for the update sis, and the pictures of you and Justin. Soon enough you won't need a little window into your belly, cause this creature you are making will dance her perfect little self into this world of ours.

We can't wait - in the meantime though, you get to enjoy being pregnant!

anamarie said...

Always love to check in and hear how things are going-- you make being pregnant sound like a piece o' cake, girl! :)Sounds like she is lively. Can't wait for the day when we can all welcome her into the family... You look beautiful!... Love to her, you and Justin.

JimJ said...

Please make sure you print out all of what you have written and posted and the delightful comments of family and friends. I can imagine how delighted this new person, in the world and your family, will be when she sees and reads how she was loved and the center of the universe even before she cried her first cry, threw her first tantrum, food or whatever, smiled her first smile and said her first word. Probably "Go Ducks" no doubt.