Thursday, November 20, 2008

Third Trimester and Rounding for Home

28 Weeks!
A good milestone. Only 6 more weeks to be comfortable that she is well baked and can be welcomed into the world at anytime. Until then, I waddle on.

You may have noticed that I'm late in posting this week - altho not terribly unusual. This week I have an excuse. My hormones kicked in. So when I spoke to my sister Lindsey last night, she said, "Oh, you need to write that stuff. That's what makes blogs interesting." So here it is.

Hormones totally mess with your mind and in my case, I became a walking Eore from Winnie the Pooh for 36 hours. It sucked. I felt gloomy and grouchy and tired. Went to bed at 9 o'clock, annoyed when my alarm went off at 6, still exhausted. Driving to work, invariably everyone was out to get me, Suzanne Jagger, in the silver Ford Escape. "Let's cut her off," they'd say and then I'd lay on the horn dripping my hot tea on my shirt. Arriving to work, we had a sick call so that made my day even busier and every one there is telling me, "Oh my gawd Suzanne, you're so big, are you sure you're not having twins??" Yeah, cute. And now I'd like to tell you how big you look and at least I have an excuse!

Fortunately by Wednesday, I woke up back to cheerful Suzanne. I was so ecstatic not to feel like a loping rain cloud. I knew I needed to write something for the week, but didn't know what to say because who really wants to hear me complain? Lindsey, for one :) So that's how I started my 3rd trimester. Hopefully it's out of my system, but we shall see. . .

Don't forget to make a guess in my new poll I just posted. I've learned that pillows are indeed the pregnant woman's best friend. So make a your guess and I'll post the answer in a few weeks.
Love to all and kicks from Baby J-
SJ

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Oh fun. Now let's have Justin write a blog about what it's been like to live with you the past week! ;-) I tease. I'm glad you're feeling more yourself...please don't hurt me!