Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Half Way! 20 Weeks

Hello Everyone!
I know it's been a little while since my last posting, but I had nothing to write as everything has been going along as it should. We had our appointment with our midwife yesterday. Very nice, very calm, my kind of gal. Also got the formal results from our ultrasound and Baby J is confirmed to be perfect, but we knew that.

I'm really starting to grow in the belly area. Still proudly wearing my old jeans, but shirts are becoming a real problem. Thank goodness long tank tops are around to go under my normal shirts for as long as I can pull it off, which may not be much longer. I also had to go the maternity store to get a pair of shorts as we're going to Yosemite this weekend. I have an anesthesia conference and we're going to enjoy a little hiking and R&R.

So things are going for all three of us and Samba too.
Lots of love-
SJ

1 comment:

anamarie said...

Glad to hear things are going well for the three of you!! Think of you often and send love your way.